If I have the chance to go back in time. I would do the same stuffs all over again. But not you. Definitely not you. Everything I did. Everything we built together. Just to see you happy with someone else. Hmmm, really opened my eyes to the world out there. That there are actually people like you. And that happy endings only exist in fairytales. All in all, I just wanna say, I regret my life with you and even before meeting you. You have caused much damage and you are ignorant about it. Do NOT look for me. Do NOT even think about it. A short and sweet 'fuck off' is all you'll get. Don't act pitiful or fake your apology after all you've done. You jolly well know you deserve every catastrophe that befalls on you in future.
Funny thing is, I'm still going at this even now. Lol!
Scarred.
Funny thing is, I'm still going at this even now. Lol!
Scarred.
Comments